|Job Title||Security Tech Apprentice Helper*|
|Location||Houma, LA*||*Position is based out of Houma, LA|
Acadian Total Security, a division of Acadian companies, has an immediate opening for a full-time Security Technician Apprentice Helper.
JOB FUNCTIONS :
- Install, maintain, and trouble shoot alarm equipment issues.
- Maintain internal data regarding system set-ups, reporting, and notification for customers.
- Maintains or establishes customer relations through pro-active and effective communications with new or existing customers.
- Explain procedures related to monitoring alarms and processing alarms to customers.
- Diagnose and rectify customer issues with the purchasing and selection process of alarm equipment.
- Maintains spreadsheets, records, processes, procedures and documentation of system designs.
- Maintains vehicle inventory control of alarm equipment and all other products used by ATS.
- Maintains workplace cleanliness and makes sure that all equipment is maintained properly.
- Remains educated and informed of industry trends in products, procedures and services.
- Ensures that customer installations and issues are resolved promptly and professionally.
- Provides customer support on any and all issues experienced by ATS customers.
- Maintains all necessary reporting for administration.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must be PC literate with some familiarity with MS Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.