|Job Title||Security Technician*|
|Location||Lake Charles, LA*||*Position is based out of Lake Charles, LA|
Acadian Total Security, a division of Acadian companies, has an immediate opening for a full-time Security Technician.
- Install, maintain, and trouble shoot alarm equipment issues.
- Establish and maintain customer relations through pro-active and effective communication.
- Maintain internal data regarding system set-ups, reporting and notification for customers.
- Provide customer support on all issues experienced by ATS customers.
- Explain procedures related to the monitoring and processing of alarms to customers.
- Diagnose and rectify customer issues with the purchase and selection process of alarm equipment.
- Maintain spreadsheets, records, processes, procedures and documentation of system designs.
- Vehicle inventory control of alarm equipment and all other products used by ATS.
- Ensure workplace cleanliness and proper maintenance of equipment.
- Maintain a current knowledge of industry trends in products, procedures and services.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 2 years of security systems experience required.
- Must be PC literate with at least basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Must be capable of writing routine reports and correspondence.
- Clear driving record; current driver's license.