|Job Title||Commercial Sales Account Executive*|
|Location||Lafayette, LA*||*Position is based out of Lafayette, LA|
Acadian Total Security has an immediate opening for a full-time Commercial Sales Account Executive in Lake Charles, La.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create new market share by selling Acadian Total Security products and services to new local commercial customers.
- Sell additional products and services to existing accounts that continue to present new sales opportunities. Sell add-ons, amend, and convert existing customer systems to meet the customers' expectations.
- Renew existing customer agreements.
- Responsible for resale opportunities within an assigned territory
- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead-generating techniques and maintain productive working relationships with existing customers.
- Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics, and consistently apply time and territory management techniques.
- Follow up with prospects.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers' issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research.
- Obtain referrals and work with Centers of Influence.
- Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
- Conduct post installation follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a successful commercial Sales Representative in the Security, IT or other technology sales industry, demonstrated by the consistent ability to meet and exceed quota.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Clean driving record/current driver’s license.
- Must be PC literate with some familiarity with MS Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.