|Job Title||Video Security Analyst I*|
|Location||Lafayette,LA*||*Position is based out of Lafayette,LA|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Night Shift, Weekends|
|Additional Information||Wkends, nights, part-time|
Acadian Total Security, a division of Acadian Companies, is currently seeking a part-time Video Security Analyst I. Customer-service driven applicants must possess excellent communication skills, written and verbal, along with strong multi-tasking, PC, and organizational skills. A solid work history, professionalism, and a positive work ethic are essential.
Job Duties include:
- Screen traditional alarms (human/vehicle movement)
- Answer residential gates only
- Screen alarms on Sundays for auto dealership
- Document accurate, concise, detailed, factual and meaningful reports of events handled.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Video Monitoring Center Supervisor and/or shift leaders.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Good communication skills; written and verbal, along with multi-tasking organizational skills, PC literate, ability to work independently and the ability to communicate with a friendly customer service attitude.